[Frameworks] Cherry Kino line-up during Leeds IFF + To Boldly Go

WORM.kino film at wormweb.nl
Sat Nov 6 06:28:59 CDT 2010

Nice line-up CK!

I just wanted to let frameworkers know that "To Boldly Go" - the
starters guide to handmade and DIY film-making put together by WORM's
filmwerkplaats is available in pdf form.  Feel free to download and
disseminate!

I'd imagine it could be a very useful teaching tool.

It's available here:

http://filmwerkplaats.wormweb.nl/pdf/to%20boldly%20go.pdf

Enjoy!

peter