[Frameworks] alternative film venues in LA?

Adam Hyman amleon13 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 14 02:05:46 CST 2010

I just returned from it, organized by Filmforum with USC¹s Visions & Voices.
What a great day it was!
http://www.lafilmforum.org/index/Symposium.html

Interesting papers, nice discussions, good people, and a great presentation
by Single Wing Turquoise Bird in the evening.
More tomorrow.  Come at 3 pm to Norris theater for the screening of films by
members of the Los Angeles Independent Film Oasis, followed by a panel
discussion with them.  That¹s free for all.
http://www.lafilmforum.org/index/Symposium-SpecialEvents.html
I¹m too tired to write in detail at the moment.