[Frameworks] Theatre Quailty 16mm Xenon Projector for sale

k. a.r. a_r_k_ at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 14 13:35:58 CST 2010

Q:  Looks very close to the projectors JAN used to build. Is the projector a claw of geneva movement?

A: How would I be able to identify that?

Kristie Reinders, B.F.A.

Director of Cinematography, Electric Visions

Curator and Head Projectionist, Electric Mural Project

The Mission, San Francisco, CA

'A first class technician should work best under pressure.'

- - - Issac Asimov