[Frameworks] shooting hi-con 16mm question

Jeremy Menzies jmenzies86 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 14 13:56:57 CST 2010

I've only shot it on bright sunny days but overcast days can be really bright and would probably produce some rich tones (albeit limited) on Hi-con.  I'd take some light readings on one of the overcast days and see exactly where it's at and maybe even do some tests on those weekends that the actors can't make it.

-Jeremy