[Frameworks] B&W innerneg

Lyra Hill lyra.lou at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 13:50:13 CST 2010

Yes, this is a blow up from super8 negative (actually Plus-x reversal
developed negative). I think I'm going to print to 7302 on the JK, then take
it to an internegative, and use that internegative to make multiple prints
with optical soundtracks, again on 7302. Seems as though this is the general
best-quality consensus.