[Frameworks] 16mm cases and reels for sale, East Bay

Peter Conheim monoloop at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 12:22:16 CST 2010

For those needing some supplies, I am parting with about a gazillion PlioMagic 3-reel and 4-reel 1600' cases, as well as Goldberg 1600' metal reels in excellent shape.  Cheap.  I've posted them on Craigslist here: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pho/2087453814.html

Cases are $10 without PlioMagic plastic reels inside, or $13 with reels inside.  Metal reels are $3/piece.  I'm needing to move these out and am open to offers, especially if anyone has vented 16mm or 35mm plastic cans - or films! - to trade.  Thanks, all.

P[
Wet Gate
http://www.wetgate.net