[Frameworks] original animation artwork, etc. at iotaCenter auction

Mark Toscano fiddybop at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 18:02:15 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Wanted to call your attention to a benefit auction being held (primarily via eBay) by iotaCenter as part of a fundraising effort they're mounting:

http://www.iotacenter.org/auction2010

Several artists, galleries/reps, etc. donated the material specifically for this auction, which includes some amazing original animation artwork for films by Jules Engel, Paul Glabicki, Adam Beckett, and Sky David (aka Dennis Pies), plus other artwork and ephemera.

Not part of the ebay listings, but nevertheless part of the fundraising, is a private benefit screening I'll be curating at the Museum of Jurassic Technology of rare and unknown stuff from iota's collection, various artists' personal collections (with their permission of course), and maybe a couple of things from my own tiny collection.

Hope you find some of the material of interest and consider making a bid or at least getting a membership!

all the best,

Mark Toscano