[Frameworks] Exploration of water as a physical active component within Expanded Cinema

Madison Brookshire mbrookshire at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 21:21:27 CDT 2010

Olafur Eliasson's "Your Strange certainly still kept" (1996) described
in MOCA's press release for the show Ecstasy:
"... an environmental installation using large droplets of water and
strobe lights to create a photographic effect that disassociates the
visitor from her/his physical surroundings."

I saw it there and it was pretty amazing.

Best,
Madison
Los Angeles