[Frameworks] found footage structural films

albert alcoz albertalcoz at yahoo.es
Mon Sep 13 10:31:33 CDT 2010

Thanks Jonathan,

My point is to try to find similar films to 133 and explain why they use found
footage technic
with a structural form:
http://www.hamacaonline.net/obra.php?id=558

I have already seen the Shoot shoot shoot DVD.
Is Dirty by Dwoskin a found footage refilmation? I though it was his own film,
projected and filmed again.

Runaway by Standish Lawder could be fit on that label.

Thanks,
Albert