[Frameworks] need help with dual 16mm projection

Bernd Luetzeler filmi at gmx.de
Sat Sep 18 17:09:04 CDT 2010

Hi Mariah

in september 2007 there was a whole thread on that:
http://www.hi-beam.net/fw/fw36/index.html

I had worked on a project more than a decade ago, where we were syncing 9 super-8-projectors with one loop running through them.
we managed to let this huge thing run for more than an hour, using some low tech solution,
But it's really difficult for me to explain it in english, so if you are interested i can send you some ideas off-list: filmi at gmx.de

cheers

bernd