[Frameworks] Ronald Nameth

jeanne LIOTTA jeanli515 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 17:00:20 CDT 2010

Who said anything about  *wrong* ?

The information I got when trying to rent this last year was that Namath
withdrew the print  form circulation in order to add a bunch more foortage
to it. I dont know if that's what actaully happened but maybe someone does?

The point of difference is worth making no matter what or if your value
judgement is --
in my case I was trying to screen a print I knew and had rented before .
Other people may be in a similar situation since that print's been shown
innumerable times in NYC anyway not to mention antholgogized all over the
place, and a new altered print that may or may not be back in circulation is
just that. Some people want to see the work, some people want to see the
evidence, some people might care and some people might not. Anyway I bet
lots of people just think of it as EPI footage in any case, betcha 5
dollars.

www.jeanneliotta.net