[Frameworks] First time experiment, need words from the wise

jo dery johannadery at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 15:50:53 CDT 2010

Didn't read through all these posts - but in case someone hasn't mentioned this:

https://store.opusframing.com/sagro/storefront/store.php?mode=browsecategory&category=1863

I made a film with photocopy transfers using this type of blender marker, available at most art supply stores. Advice: wear a mask - it will make you lightheaded, and you will need a few!

Best of luck! - Jo Dery