[Frameworks] FW: Kodachrome 40 & Push Processing

Alex Stockwell me at alexstockwell.com
Sat Sep 25 14:57:37 CDT 2010

Hi David,
Thanks for your response and info.  I am going to send my exposed film to
dwayne's in Kansas (dwaynesphoto.com), which, as far as I know, is the last
lab that is capable of processing Kod 40 and will stop at the end of the
year.  Dwayne's offers a 3 stop max for pushing which is why I'm posing this
question.

I will also be shooting with a stereoscopic lens, so let me know if you have
any tips on that front.  The lens I am using is not terribly fast (f2.8),
but I might abandon the stereo in favor of faster lenses if these tests
don't pan out.

thanks!
alex