[Frameworks] ever heard of Adam Rokhsar?

Sam Wells silverfilm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 11:46:38 CDT 2010

"maybe how visual (mental image, dream) could emerge from language (or
the retreival system of same)  which I think can be the case with
consciousness - *how much more 'anti-Brakhage' could you get* ?  --
except I suspect the process is bi-directional --"

thinking back on this thread I've taken to a threshold of coherence
;-)  maybe something like those glyphs, --- "glyphs described by
coefficients" really are lurking behind da woid.......

-Sam