[Frameworks] FW: Updates on Views from the Avant Garde NYFF September 30- October 3

Bower, Sara SARA.BOWER at ITNSOURCE.COM
Wed Sep 29 22:18:10 CDT 2010

Frameworkers ,

The website has been updated with many expansions and additions,
more information and images on all the films in the 18 programs of
Views.
at http://www.filmlinc.com/nyff/2010/views1

Also Tony Pipolo's review in Arforum on line can be read here:
http://www.artforum.com/film/#entry26500

SARA BOWER
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER

116 JOHN STREET, SUITE 701
NEW YORK
NY 10038
USA
T +1 646 723 9794
F +1 646 792 4668
M +1 646 723 9794
E SARA.BOWER at ITNSOURCE.COM
http://WWW.ITNSOURCE.COM
P  Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?

Please Note:

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Independent Television News Limited unless specifically stated. This email and any files attached are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify postmaster at itn.co.uk

Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of our clients and business, we may monitor and read messages sent to and from our systems.

Thank You.