[Frameworks] color separation

Lyra Hill lyra.lou at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 10:22:35 CDT 2011

You can also do it all in camera with color negative (or reversal) and
triple expose the stock, using a different color filter each time. Be sure
to have a really sturdy tripod. If you want, you can read my process for it
here:
http://iamanartstudentwhatamidoing.blogspot.com/2011/02/color-separation-test.html
I think I explained what I was doing pretty well, I hope it's helpful. Good
luck!