[Frameworks] images festival #24 underway!

scott at imagesfestival.com scott at imagesfestival.com
Sun Apr 3 23:13:46 CDT 2011

dear frameworkers,
hope this finds you well!

sorry we missed the weekly listing, but the 24th images festival is on in toronto this week and we'd love to see you at our events. most programs are pay what you can.

of particular note: we've got an open forum this thursday 7 april at 5 PM entitled
Exhibition and its Discontents, a chance to discuss submissions processes, premiere policies, anything anyone wishes to discuss regarding experimental exhibition/production, etc....

info and calendar and more:
www.imagesfestival.com

all best,
scott

--
Scott Miller Berry, Executive Director
THE IMAGES FESTIVAL

24TH EDITION! >>> 31 March to 09 April 2011 >>>

"Gorgeous, startling and sometimes baffling...Toronto's annual festival of experimental media art & cross disciplinary live events remains so stimulating after 20+ years of existence." -- Jason Anderson, EYE WEEKLY