[Frameworks] Bring Your Own Kodachrome - Microscope Gallery NY 17 April

Pip Chodorov frameworks at re-voir.com
Tue Apr 5 19:56:00 CDT 2011

         BYOK

Dear friends,

As you probably know, the last rolls of Kodachrome were developed by
Dwayne's in Kansas in January 2011. Kodak is no longer providing
Dwayne's the color dyes needed for the K14 process. Any remaining
rolls of this fabulous color stock will have to be developed in black
and white. But during the last weeks of 2010, thousands of rolls were
sent to Kansas for processing. We want to see them!

Stephanie Gray and Pip Chodorov are organizing an open screen in
homage to Kodachrome at the Microscope Gallery in Bushwick on April
17 at 7pm. Any New York area filmmakers are welcome to attend and
bring along your last roll. Out of state filmmakers are welcome to
send us your rolls at your own risk! We will project only Super-8 and
16mm originals. Come one, come all, and bring those 'chromes!

- Pip Chodorov and Stephanie Gray

What: BYOK: "Bring Your Own Kodachrome": an open screening of last
Kodachrome movies.

Where: Microscope Gallery, 4 Charles Place, Bushwick NY
<http://www.microscopegallery.com/>http://www.microscopegallery.com/

When: Sunday April 17 at 7pm.

Please write us and let us know you are attending and how many rolls
you are bringing or sending!  Email info at microscopegallery.com

Admission is free to all those who bring a film, otherwise tickets are $6.

**
Microscope Gallery
4 Charles Place
Brooklyn NY 11221
T: 347.925.1433

<http://www.microscopegallery.com/>www.microscopegallery.com

directions:

J/M/Z - Myrtle/Broadway Ave: Walk down subway stairs and keep walking
straight. After you cross the street you will be on Myrtle Ave. Keep
walking in the same direction along Myrtle. The next major
intersection is Bushwick Ave. Charles Place is the next left. We are
second door on the right, beside LIttle Skip's Cafe.

L - Jefferson Street. Walk SW on Jefferson (toward Wilson). Left at
Evergreen. Right on Willoughby. Right on Charles Place, the dead end
street beside Little Skip's Cafe.

L - Morgan - Exit on Bogart Street.  Walk south to Flushing Ave.
Right on Flushing. Left on Central. Right on Willoughby Ave. Right on
Charles Place, the dead end street beside Little Skip's Cafe.