[Frameworks] Bolex Zoom Vario-Switar for sale also Nizo's

dominic agerame dominic at cinemod.net
Fri Apr 8 16:56:41 CDT 2011

Focal length Kern-Pallard 18-86 EE mm for sale. I thought I would offer it to
the best offer to those on frameworks who will really use it before placing it
on Ebay for aution. This is in mint condition it is an RX mount and has minor
cosmetic marks on the focus ring and missing a front lense cap. Also missing joy
stick.Serial #1038145.

I also have two S8mm Nizo's, one  high end and one not so high end. Email me for
details.

I am looking for a power supply for a Bolex EM and maybe can do some trades.

If interested please email me off the list at dominic at cinemod.net.

Thanks

Dominic