[Frameworks] kodaliths in new york, toronto, or montreal?

Caryn Cline carynycline at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 09:45:02 CDT 2011

Hello Amanda,

I've used a man here in Manhattan named John Miroddi of Miroddi
Imaging<http://www.miroddi.com/>.
Kodaliths are a very small part of his business, as you can imagine, and he
prefers to deal in cash.  He is a very nice guy and I recommend him.

Best of luck with your project,

Caryn

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 10:15 AM, Amanda Christie <
amanda at amandadawnchristie.ca> wrote:

> Hello Frameworkers,
>
> I'm still on the hunt for actual kodaliths... I'm sure someone must
> still print them in New York, Montreal, or Toronto.  Does anyone have
> any leads?
>
> If not... can anyone recommend substitutes?  The black transparencies
> made for silkscreen printing?  I used transparencies made at a copy
> shop last time and it was no good... My film (the one with the car
> crash and wild animals in the cold cold winter) is done... but the
> credits are fucked and I need to reshoot... I really want to reshoot
> properly this time... just because re-neg-cutting and reprinting a 10
> minute 35mm film with sound is pricey... so I don't want to take any
> unnecessary risks or experiments this time.
>
> Thanks so much!
>

> Amanda Dawn Christie

Caryn Cline
Filmmaker and Teacher