[Frameworks] Beaullieau

Jeremy Menzies jmenzies86 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 12:45:33 CDT 2011

Eric,
You may have already found your solution but I thought I'd throw in an extra option.  If you're in the US, there is a company called Batteries Plus that does custom rebuilds of old battery packs.  They have a bunch of locations, which may or may not be near you and you can take stuff in to have them look at and get a free estimate, if they can source the cells to rebuild it.  I haven't tried them with a Beaulieu Battery but they have rebuilt some Arri camera packs and battery belts for pretty reasonable prices.
Just a thought.
 -Jeremy