[Frameworks] processing color print stock with E6

Daniela Zahlner daniela.zahlner at gmx.at
Thu Apr 14 17:40:57 CDT 2011

hmm that could be the solution.

I got the answer from Etienne. Seems as everything was right...

Your E6 process, time and temperature are correct.
I usualy use 3383 so the problem can't come from film stock.
With day light you have to use quite strong orange filter - like 85B
exposure sensibility of 3383 = 3 to 12 asa
i get blue result when E6 is weak, getting too old. ( more than a
week old)

Etienne

-------- Original-Nachricht --------