[Frameworks] Canon Auto Zoom 814 Electric

Jason Halprin jihalprin at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 06:46:35 CDT 2011

There shouldn't be a need to find a specialized set for working on cameras. You should be looking for either "Jewelers" or "Electronics" screwdrivers. A quick search on Amazon yielded a few dozen possibilities in these categories. However, always be careful with these small screws, once you strip them you're done for.

-Jason Halprin