[Frameworks] Film's rupture

Carlileb at aol.com Carlileb at aol.com
Sun Apr 17 19:18:13 CDT 2011

In a message dated 4/17/2011 4:06:49 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
nastya.tsarkova at gmail.com writes:

Dear  colleagues,

Could you please tell me in which films (mostly non-experimental, but
experimental is also ok) we can observe the film's rupture and the involving  of
film (as material) into the fictional world (just like in Bergman's
Persona & Peter Tscherkassky's Outer Space)? The  examples with the premeditated
and non-accidental scrathes are also worth a  lot.
Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
Anastasia

Taste of Cherry, from Iran, 1997. At the end.

Some dispute whether it's effective or not, because the rest of the  film
is so fine.