[Frameworks] Fwd: See The Voice @ Vancouver International Poetry Festival

tom konyves tomkonyves at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 12:43:04 CDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Heather Haley <hshaley at emspace.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 12:14 AM
Subject: See The Voice @ Vancouver International Poetry Festival
To: hshaley at emspace.com

 Hello videopoets! I would like to include you and your work in the
festival. No money for screening fees, I'm afraid so if you would rather not
participate, please let me know asap.

Tell your friends!  :-)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=207713309246420

http://vancouverpoetryfestival.com/videopoems/

Ta Luvs!

H2
*
*
*See The Voice @ Vancouver International Poetry Festival

**Bubblegum Alle*y          Zaffi Gousopoulos
*That Which Takes Flight* Laurel Ann Bogen/Doug Knott
*Airplane Paula  *        Sheri-D Wilson
*Chinese Cucumbers*       Patricia Smith/Kurt Heintz
*Alphabet City   *        Adeenda Karasick
*Sturgeon Song*           Alice Tepexquintle
*Hundred Block Rock*      Bud Osborn/Dave Lester
*Hopscotch*               Tom Konyves
*Sista Someone*                Seth Adrian Harris
*Kingsway*                      Michael Turner
*Cocteau Cento*             Dan Boord/Luis Vadlovino
*Memory Block            *Hari Alluri
*Lost In The Library*          George Bowering
*Almost Forgot my Bones*   Tanya Evanson
*Spinsters Hanging In Trees* Sheri-D Wilson
*Missed Aches*     Joanna Priestley/Taylor Mali
*Enter the Chrysanthemum* Fiona Lam
*Car Wash*                Leanne Averbach
*What Did You Do Boy?     *Janet Rogers
*Vita Means Life             *Gabrielle Ann Everall
*Psychic Defense Training for Ex-Lovers*             Doug Knott
*To Erzulie*    Lennelle M. Moise/Mara Alper
*Buffalo Roaming*     Kirk Miles
*Candle Dance*,*The Crossroads*   David Bengtson/Mike Hazard
*Intersecting Circles*  Moe Clark
*Financially Strapped           *Katrin Bowen
*Purple Lipstick* Heather Haley/Alexandra Oliver
*Being An Artist *Ellyn Maybe
*Turtleheart*                  Susan Cormier
The Bather      David Bateman
*Dirty Bomb                 *Mac Dunlop
*Beware Of Dog*         Tom Konyves
*Cellophane Girl*      Alain Delannoy/Pamela Mansbridge
*The Knotting of Rope, The Mechanics of Plastic, The Right To Remain*-Francesco
Levato
*Deersigns                   *Taien Ng-Chan
*How To Remain*              AURAL Heather
*Retro disk chunter*              Stuart Pound

--

Heather Haley  POET  AUTHOR  MUSICIAN   MEDIA ARTIST

€ ONLINE: http://www.heatherhaley.com
€ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HeatherSusanHaley
€ Twitter: http://twitter.com/HeatherHaley
€ ON PAPER:* Sideways,Three Blocks West of Wonderland
http://www.ekstasiseditions.com*
€ ON DISC:* Surfing Season* and* Princess Nut * by AURAL Heather on RPW
Records @ CD Baby, iTunes
€ ON SCREEN: videopoems* Dying for the Pleasure, Purple
Lipstick*,*Bushwhack, How To Remain
*
€ ON STAGE: "the Siren of Howe Sound" "A  unique, sublime fusion of song and
spoken word."-ZULA Presents