[Frameworks] eiki ssl2 - dimensions?

sarah browne sarahjbrowne at yahoo.ie
Tue Apr 19 09:16:21 CDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm having a projection table made for an exhibition for an eiki ssl2
16mm projector. But the projector won't arrive until after the table has
been completed, and I don't know the exact dimensions of the projector!
This is a problem because I don't know how to design the table for the
projector when I don't know exactly what size it is. Can anyone help?
Ideally I need to know the length x width x height of the projector, and
the height of the centre of the lens from the base.

Best,

Sarah