[Frameworks] Film's rupture/cartoons

David Baker dbaker1 at hvc.rr.com
Wed Apr 20 11:55:01 CDT 2011

Gregg,

Since I hold your work in such high esteem,
it is a special pleasure to ruminate over these
cross-pollinations with you.

Looking at Osamu Tezuka's BROKEN DOWN FILM (1985)
which Jim brought to us,
I'd swear Tezuka might have had some knowledge
of Ken Jacob's TOM TOM THE PIPER"S SON (1969).

An index of potentialities to play with...

May the continuum never end,

David