[Frameworks] open call for ANIMATION ON FILM

Mariya Nikiforova mariya at radonlake.com
Wed Apr 20 19:41:42 CDT 2011

Hi!

Mariya and Stefan, aka Radon Lake, in collaboration with Yes. Oui. Si space,
are searching for works for a beginning-of-summer ANIMATION ON FILM show. We
are looking for 16mm and super8 films that were made using a frame-by-frame
approach, be it drawn or stop-motion animation,
scratched/painted/bleachedemulsion, flicker, pixilation, film strips
cut out of transparency paper or
something else entirely. While there are many awesome animated video works,
this will be a film-only show, because we love that very special
transcendent flicker of analog projection.

Yes. Oui. Si is a cozy space with a special interest in multi-sensory
experiences located roughly between MassArt and SMFA in Boston.

The event is tentatively scheduled for the first week of June, so we need to
receive submissions by May 15th, 2011. Please contact mariya at radonlake
dot com and/or stefan at radonlake dot com to submit work.

Please pass it on to anyone who might be interested!

http://www.radonlake.com/
http://www.yesouisispace.com/