[Frameworks] Experiments in Cinema 3 disc DVD collection now available!

Bryan Konefsky bryank at unm.edu
Sat Apr 23 21:25:35 CDT 2011

Hi all - several things:
Our annual DVD collection (this year a 3 disc set) is now
available on Ebay (search Experiments in Cinema v6.3 3
disc DVD collection) - see details below... Additionally,
we still have DVD collections (2 disc sets) from our v4.2
and v5.1 festival... These have just been discounted from
$25 each to $20 each (institutional prices for these older
collections are $70 plus shipping).

All orders will come with a hard copy of our program,
however those of you interested in just our program,
please send me your mailing address - we ALWAYS ship
programs free of charge.

A 3 disc set of select short, experimental, un-dependent
and personal films from around the world that were
featured in April, 2011 at Experiments in Cinema V6.3 film
festival (see www.experimentsincinema.com for more
information on this annual New Mexico film festival) is
now available on EBAY.  Note that all proceeds will be
invested in ensuring the success of next year's festival.
 THANKS! to all the artists who donated their work to this
promotional compilation - It is your generosity and
support that keeps us going!

Please note that the regular (individual) price for this 3
disc set (which includes one pair of 3-D glasses) is $30,
plus shipping.  The institutional price for this special
collection is $80.  We appreciate your honesty in making
your purchase!

This special 3 disc collection of un-dependent films from
around the world include:
Disc 1 -
The Saddest Music In The World by Jodie Mack
Ioka by Kyle Glowacky
Terrarium by Su Hudson
Trusted by Peter Snowdon
Small Secrets by Tricia McInroy
Unconcealments of the Aftermaths by Toh Hun Ping
You Can See The Sun In Late December by Sasha
Waters-Freyer
How To Write An Autobiography by Penny Lane
Girl Next Door by Julie Perini
Enter by Anja Dorieden
A Movie by Jennifer Proctor by Jennifer Proctor
What? DMCA Violation by Desiree d'Alessandro
We Want To Give You $40 Ask Us How by Deron Williams
Follow Me by Melanie Beisswenger
Phantasm by Andrew Milne
Cet Air La by Marie Losier

Disc 2 -
Chaos Engine by Mauri Lehtonen
Marvelous Discourse by David Finkelstein
America by Taylor Lane
Poolside Manners by Ed Rankus
Suspension of Belief by Wago Kreider
A Time Shared Unlimited by Zachary Epcar
Twin Propellors by Jason Halprin
The Constable by Marika Borgeson
Piel Canela by Linda Scobie
Winged by Jennifer Hardacker
Compressive/Percussive by Scott Stark
Weapons Expert Demonstration by Robert Todd
Pin Up in 3-D by Kerry Laitala

Disc 3 -
Hopper Repair by Ross Nugent
Puhelinkoppi by Hope Tucker
The Indeserian Tablets by Peter Rose
Twist of Fate by Karen Aqua
The Garden by Ann Steuernagel
Drexciya by Akosua Adoma Owusu
Knife by Nancy Baric
28.IV.81 (Descending Figures) by Christopher Harris
Alika by Richard Weibe
Tokyo-Ebisu by Tominari Nishikawa
How To Catch A Mole by Juan David Gonzales Monroy
In The Conservatory by Caryn Cline
All This Day Is Good For by Tom Konyves
Lloyd ____Fein Must Die by Charles Lum

Bryan Konefsky, Visualiste
Lecturer, Dept. of Cinematic Arts, University of New
Mexico
Artistic Director, Experiments in Cinema
President, Basement Films
Advisory Board, Ann Arbor Film Festival
guest curator, Southwest Gay & Lesbian Film Festival

PO Box 9229
Albuquerque, NM 87119 USA