[Frameworks] Experiments in Cinema v7.9 seeking submissions

Bryan Konefsky bryank at unm.edu
Mon Aug 1 13:58:24 CDT 2011

Experiments in Cinema v7.9 call for submissions!!

Basement Films’ annual celebration of all-things-cinematic
is proud to announce our call for submissions for
Experiments in Cinema v7.9 (April 18-22, 2012).

FYI our call is somewhat different this year – note the
early submission dates, etc.

We are seeking works that MIGHT be categorized as
un-dependent, counter current, personal, experimental,
experimental/experimental, underground,
experimental-underground, experimental documentary, film
poems, essay films, dance films, structural films,
non-structural films, non-non structural films,
experimental structural films, video installations, live
media performances, transgression films, etc, etc, etc
. I
think you get the drift, baby!  Challenge us and we will
be happy.

Please see www.experimentsincinema.com for our on-line
submission form.

Email Bryan Konefsky (festival director) at
experimentsincinema at gmail.com if you have any questions.

Remember, happiness IS a warm projector.