[Frameworks] Stay in NY city august 6th-10th+ 16mm b/w supplies

rachelle roeenney at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 09:37:07 CDT 2011

If you care not to go above 14th Street, you can also try good ol' Pac
Lab - they sell and process super 8 & 16mm film, though whether they
can meet your needs depends on how many feet you require. They are
located on 37 E. 1st St. btwn 2nd and 3rd Ave.

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 8:15 AM, ev petrol <epetrol2 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> for 16mm the film emporium might be your best option, they usually have fuji
> as well as kodak
> dennis williams who works there is on frameworks - howya dennis
> dennis at filmemporium.com
> he should be able to fill you in
> cheers moira
>
> www.moiratierney.net
> www.soluscollective.org
> ________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~On behalf of the vayama team,
we want to
thank you
for
subscribing to our Travel Dealsletter.  We hope
you will
enjoy
receiving our best international airfares to
your favorite
destinations.Privacy is very important to us. Therefore,
we will not
sell, rent, or give out your name or address
to anyone.
At any point, you can select the link at the
bottom of
every email to unsubscribe.