[Frameworks] Striking multiple prints from negative cut

nicky.hamlyn at talktalk.net nicky.hamlyn at talktalk.net
Thu Aug 4 01:55:30 CDT 2011

It partly depends on whether it's B&W or colour. B&W emulsion is much harder than ECN. I've had five prints of a new film made so far from original ECN with no problems, although the lab did ask if I wanted an interneg made. Personally, I'd rather print from the original neg as 16mm prints made from interneg look soft, to my eye anyway.

Nicky Hamlyn.