[Frameworks] Experimental Editing - writings and films

Pip Chodorov frameworks at re-voir.com
Thu Aug 4 03:56:17 CDT 2011

Good ideas, Yoel, and you make me remember Markopoulos, whose editing
of transitions between sequences was always astonishing, but now with
Robert Beavers' constructions of the Temenos series from Markopoulos'
writings, the editing is even more radical. Only a few people have
travelled to that lonesome field in Greece once every four years to
see these films, but I feel they deserve some critical writing.
-Pip