[Frameworks] Handprocessing Vapor Mask

Ken Paul Rosenthal kenpaulrosenthal at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 6 17:04:36 CDT 2011

Please please please do not rely on the mask that was hyperlinked for chemical vapors in the last posting. You must get a mask for 'organic vapors', which in itself, is still not enough. Ideally, the room you're working in should have an installed exhaust fan system. At the very least, you should have a large fan to draw the vapors towards a vented door.
Photochemistry, particularly the bleach is extremely toxic, especially if you're mixing your own. Sometimes, I honestly wonder if my cumulative years of hand-processing has negatively impacted my brain chemistry. But then, I've always been a bit of a nutter-butter.... ;-)
Kenwww.crookedbeautythefilm.com  (Academic)www.crookedbeauty.com  (Public)www.kenpaulrosenthal.com