[Frameworks] Re;George Kuchar, "Kuchar Love"

Huckleberry Lain huckleberrylain at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 00:29:04 CDT 2011

I just talkes with Mike and George is recieving an enormous amount of
friendly assistance and love from everyone. Thank you all for your
wonderful thoughts.
I also worry about Mike since they have been living together for years
and they just lost their mother a few years ago. I you know Mike as
well please talk to him. I know he will be greatful.
Huckleberry
PS I want to send a big thank you to Jennifer Kroot. I understand she
has been instrumental in organizing a lot important, but overwhelming
legal aspects for the two of them.

hypnotic visions - huckleberrylain.net