[Frameworks] Eiki and Bell and Howell Projectors and 16mm films

info info at oddballfilm.com
Thu Aug 25 12:55:26 CDT 2011

Hello:

I have six Eiki projectors-all fire up but since they've been sitting need
minor maintenance to get them running.
They are all in very good condition.
They are solid steel, all with cases and are models
Eiki RT-0, ST-1H and RST-O.

I would be willing to sell them locally only for any reasonable offer. I
have other projectors to sell as well that need very minor work.
I can refer you to someone in the Bay Area that does excellent, affordable
work.

I have a pair of nearly new Bell and Howell 1568A arc lamp auto load
projectors.
These projectors we donated to us and nearly new but none lamp just blew and
the other is also out.
They have been sitting for one year and need about $100 worth of work to get
them up. New lamps are about $130 each.
Will be willing to sell them very cheaply or donate them to a non profit.

If you're serious please contact me.

PS: I also have a large lot of educational films for sale-$5-10 each. No
lists.

Note: Sorry I don't have time to ship these so local, SF Bay Area pickup
only.

Thanks!

Hello film lover:
You¹re confirmed for this show.
We don¹t charge your credit card in advance so we have to
depend on your good will to honor your reservation.
We consider all confirmations a commitment to purchase your ticket.
If you must cancel we ask you do so at least 24 hours in advance.
We look forward to seeing you here!

PS: Don¹t forget to sign up for our mailing list or watch our Monday
screening schedule updates on Facebook at Oddball Film+Video.

Best regards,

Stephen Parr
Director
Oddball Films
Oddball Film+Video
www.oddballfilm.com
275 Capp Street
San Francisco, CA 94110

About Oddball Films
Oddball Films is the film component of Oddball Film+Video, a stock footage
company providing offbeat and unusual film footage for feature films like
Milk, documentaries like The Summer of Love, television programs like
Mythbusters, clips for Boing Boing and web projects around the world.
Our films are almost exclusively drawn from our collection of over 50,000
16mm prints of animation, commercials, educationals, feature films, movie
trailers, medical, industrial military, news out-takes and every genre in
between. We¹re actively working to present rarely screened genres of cinema
as well as avant garde and ethno-cultural documentaries which expand the
boundaries of cinema. Oddball Films is the largest film archive in Northern
California and one of the most unusual private collections in the US. We
invite you to join us for our award-winning weekly offerings of offbeat
cinema.

Press
http://www.timeoutbangalore.com/film/film_details.asp?code=142&source=1
http://theeveningclass.blogspot.com/search?q=stephen+parr