[Frameworks] Film and video

Jud Yalkut jvidfilm2000 at aol.com
Sat Aug 27 10:36:51 CDT 2011

I definitely was not creating a definitive list, which would have had to cover
the past thirty or forty years. My predicate was mainly to point out the early
progenitors of media interchange and this is of the seventies, It was hoped
and gratifiyingly appreciated that the traditions and break-throughs would be
explored and continued by new media workers, both men and women,
especially as exponential changes in technology were inevitable.
As we said once and again, keep on truckin'. - Jud Yalkut