[Frameworks] Analog and digital

Shelly Silver silvernyc at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 30 11:25:07 CDT 2011

a hybrid film/video that played with this from a more genre-specific,
less essentialist point of view is my
The Houses that Are Left

a story which combined the living ('art house' b&w 16mm) with the dead
(soap opera, shot on high end video) with 'the real' (street
interviews shot eng video style)

best,
shelly