[Frameworks] Moving to San Francisco

Carlileb at aol.com Carlileb at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 16:36:21 CDT 2011

In a message dated 8/30/2011 2:03:06 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
blackholecinema at gmail.com writes:

in  response to the aaron f. ross, although i debated it deserved one...
i don't want to start a fight on this list, but you sir clearly sound  much
farther out of touch than the people you are accusing of being "stuck in
60's". if the bay area film community is lacking for innovation and
imagination, and you see yourself as a part of it, wether currently or  formerly,
and are NOT doing anything to change this, then you are clearly the  one to
blame here. don't try and tear down the people that are. if you are not
working to build something better with us or without us then you can kindly  step
the fuck out of the way.

sincerely, black hole cinematheque.

I tend to agree with you, plus there's nothing wrong with "60's" whatever.
That's just snark.

But I do think that all these rich computer people have ruined San
Francisco during the last 20 years or so. It's not arty or 'intellectual' any
more. It's just-- alas-- snarky. And most of them are idiots.

Jim C.