[Frameworks] Manos: The Hands of Fate

charles chadwick infiltration834 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 17:40:49 CST 2011

This is a truly awful, yet totally amazing film. I proposed to a friend of
mine that he be Torgo and I The Master, while a carried around a tape
recorder playing that weird loungey tape loop that serves as the film's
theme. It'll be interesting to see if people actually opt to buy the
blu-ray.

-charles

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Francisco Torres <fjtorrespr at gmail.com>wrote:

> When I was a kid (early 70s) Manos was shown several times on Puerto Rico
> Ch4
> creature feature La Premire Del  Mas Alla (The Out of this World
> Premiere). The Manster was even worse.

Check my myspace page for my streaming films and info -
www.myspace.com/chadwickfilms
or facebook for updates on my upcoming screenings, etc. -
www.facebook.com/chadwickfilms