[Frameworks] Manos: The Hands of Fate

Francisco Torres fjtorrespr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 18:23:42 CST 2011

"I proposed to a friend of mine that he be Torgo and I The Master,
while a carried around a tape recorder playing that weird loungey tape
loop that serves as the film's theme"
And I thught it was only us crazy kids who re enacted movies while playing!
But we never played Manos. A guy with six wives... Too scary.