[Frameworks] film/digtial hybrid

Aaron F. Ross aaron at digitalartsguild.com
Thu Dec 8 11:51:48 CST 2011

I've used a hybrid technique in collaboration with filmmaker Anna
Geyer. She manipulated celluloid in various ways, then we scanned it
and I combined and processed it with digital animation.

The piece is called "PHOSPHENES" and it has screened at a few
festivals including Big Muddy. You can watch it here:

http://www.dr-yo.com/video_phosphenes.html

Aaron