[Frameworks] Access to optical printer with Super 16mm gate.

andrew lennox lew_ro at yahoo.ca
Tue Dec 13 17:58:53 CST 2011

steve,

LIFT has an oxberry 1700.  I'm fairly certain they have a S16 shuttle but not so sure about a S16 gate.  I do know 100% that Niagara Custom Lab has an oxberry S16 gate.  I've never tried it on LIFT's printer but I think it should work? However, I don't know if NCL will rent it to you?  If you like, contact Karl at LIFT to find out whether they have the gate?  I think the director at LIFT mentioned that you are doing a residency there?  I do optical printing for NCL so I might be able to help you out, if need be.  Maybe this is TMI but I haven't seen a response to your post as of yet and I thought you might not have any options?

best of luck,

andrew