[Frameworks] Intermittent Motion: a call for proposals

Joshua Lewis m.joshualewis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 20:18:32 CST 2011

Hi Eric,

Saw your call for submissions.  Here is a link to my film Pillager:
http://vimeo.com/23779254 (password: hithere)  I think its a good fit for
your show.

Its one of a series of camera-less films made exclusively though direct
applications and manipulations of reversal chemistry.  I'm from New York, I
teach hand-processing workshops out in Brooklyn, mostly through Mono No
Aware.  I have a bio here:  http://mononoawarefilm.com/workshops2012

In any case, the Pillager film has screened around a bit on the east coast,
but I would love to show it out on California!

Best,

Josh