[Frameworks] love hate slap bang!

Santi Vernetti santivernetti at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 03:05:31 CST 2011

Friends,

A number of years ago I saw a collage film but I can't seem to recall the
title or the artist who made it.  I turn to you for help!

It couldn't have been more than 3 minutes in length.  The piece, if I
remember correctly, is assembled from scenes taken from Hollywood movies
dating as far back as the 40s and 50s.  The images were mostly of women
expressing their love or hatred for an off screen character.  The piece
begins with a compilation of declarations of love, "I love you."  It then
proceeds to a compilation of declarations of hate, "I hate you."  Then, a
compilation of characters slapping others.  Finally a compilation of
characters shooting guns.

I have a sneaking suspicion that "love" was in the title.  Any ideas?

Best,
Santi