[Frameworks] Boris Lehman in New York! Dec 29 Microscope

pip at re-voir.com pip at re-voir.com
Mon Dec 26 18:45:37 CST 2011

Dear New York FrameWorkers,

Thursday night at 7pm, Boris Lehman will present his new film "Story of
My Hair (on the Shortness of Life)" at the Microscope Gallery in
Bushwick.

This 16mm feature film is one of seven (four are now complete) that
will make up his Proustian epic "BABEL" started in 1983.

Boris only shows his films in person: if you have seen a Boris Lehman
screening, you have met Boris Lehman. He has shown his films in New York
only on a few rare occasions. I urge anyone in the New York area to come
out for this unique event!

For more information on the screening:
http://www.microscopegallery.com/?page_id=351

For more information on Boris Lehman: