[Frameworks] 6 Crooked Beauty Screenings in NYC

Ken Paul Rosenthal kenpaulrosenthal at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 2 13:23:56 CST 2011

My poetic doc, Crooked Beaty, will have 6 NYC screenings at the Reelabilities Film Festival, including the Solomon Guggenheim (which I imagine will have the best projection). Please see the following link for times, dates, locations, ticket info. Some shows are free:
http://www.reelabilities.org/films/view/crooked-beauty
I'll be touring throughout the month of February. If you live in Washington, DC; Maryland; North Carolina; or Chicago...please drop me a note and I'll let you know where I'll be screening. You can also check the Crooked Beauty Events page on Facebook in about a week, though at the moment I don't have any details posted there.
Caio, Kenwww.crookedbeauty.comwww.kenpaulrosenthal.com