[Frameworks] Try this

David Tetzlaff djtet53 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 13:44:42 CST 2011

> Go to this site. Enter the title of your favorite experimental film.

Rather than 'favorite', I tried a few titles of works by list members.

--

Through the strategic use of narrative ellipses, TB/TX Dance dichotomizes pre-Oedipal anxieties.

The poetic use of tableaux in Ecce Homo delegitimizes the plight of the migrant worker in post-war America.

The fluid identification of the viewer in The Flicker echoes shared fears of the post-Columbine epoch.

The use of subversive semiotics in Hephaestus of the Airshaft hybridizes order and chaos.

Dire Mastery reminds the spectator of Bergman-esque assertions of the nature of humanity through its prevalance of foreground obstructions.

--

Who says we never discuss actual work on Frameworks!!