[Frameworks] Experimental Trailers

Dinorah de Jesús Rodriguez solisland at atlanticbb.net
Tue Feb 15 08:06:58 CST 2011

some years ago Luis Gispert created a series of "Trailers for Films that Will Never Be Made" which were aired at regular commercial movie theatres and mimicked regular movie trailers, featuring lots of punching, pulling of guns, and guys rolling over cars.  They were a riot.

enjoy today...

Dinorah de Jesús Rodríguez
Multimedia Artist

www.solislandmediaworks.com