[Frameworks] Current situation with Film Festivals

D Dawson decodawson at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 16 13:09:24 CST 2011

Chris is right,  my anecdote is in reference to the hundreds of festivals
that pop up every year and the growing number of submissions each of them
receive.   There are places and times for undergrads, and as with Milwaukee
Underground, I would assume, a very strict review process intrinsically tied
to the mandate of the festival and the "eyes" of the head programmers.

Deco